The American Audio UCD-100 MKIII is a single CD/MP3 Player in a 2-rack space footprint. It designed for mobile or permanent installation of music playback such as restaurants, bowling centers, roller rinks, gyms, retail locations, churches or for mobile entertainers.
The UCD-100 MKIII features 2 USB music inputs (1 on front, 1 on rear) for external music sources such as hard drive, MP3 Players & thumb drives), anti-shock playback, pitch control, key lock, seamless loop, RCA and balanced XLR outputs.
The CD Player includes a wireless remote control that offers a variety of playback function.
• 19-inch rack mount single CD/MP3 Player with easy-to-use digital record function
• Plays MP3, CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs
• LCD Display shows track name when a MP3 disc is played
• Includes Infrared Remote Control with volume control + other features
• 2 USB music inputs (1 on front, 1 on rear) for external music sources (hard drive, MP3 Players, Thumb Drives.
• XLR Balanced Output on rear - send audio signal directly to Powered Speakers
• RCA Outputs
• USB record to MP3 format (128 kbps)
• Seamless Loop
• Auto & Manual BPM Counter
• +10 track advance button
• Mechanical Anti Skip Protection
• Quick MP3/CD recognition
• Pitch (CD Source): Hyper Pitch (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%,+/-100%)
• Pitch (MP3 Source): (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%)
• Tempo Lock
• Bright LCD display
• Single/Continue Mode and Time Remaining/Time Gone-By Viewing
• Frame search
• Jog Wheel – control
• Record to MP3
• Power Consumption: 13W
• Includes American Audio Database Builder Program (PC Only – See user manual for hardware requirements)
• Multi-voltage Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH):19” x 10.75" x 3.5" / 482x271x89mm (2-space)
• Weight: 10 lbs./ 4.35kg.
Remote Control Features:
• Volume Control
• Folder Search
• Track Search
• Key Lock
• Play, Pause, Stop Buttons
• Seamless Loop Control
• Source Selection
• Eject Button
• Record Button