On the surface, American Audio's Encore2000 is a simple, compact, versatile DJ player. Deeper down, this is the ultimate DJ Backup system:
Imagine having a spare mixer, spare dual CD player, spare
computer audio/midi interface, and even a spare MP3 player you can connect your hard drive right to. All in one single unit smaller than a briefcase. That's all right here in American Audio's Encore2000.
The American Audio Encore 2000 is an “all-in-one” Dual CD/MP3 Player, 2-Channel Audio Mixer and MIDI Controller with XLR outputs ready to connect to Power Speakers or an Amplifier. The unit comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE software.
This affordable, all-in-one combo makes it easier for DJs to stay organized, sound professional and stay on top of their groove in the digital realm. It has everything you need to play and mix MP3s, CDs and CD-R discs like a true professional. As well as the MIDI input, the Encore 2000 offers 2 Line inputs for additional CD inputs, 1 Auxiliary (mini jack for an MP3 player or satellite radio), 1 microphone input and 2 USB inputs (to access music on a USB jump drive or hard drives).
The Encore 2000 features a bright LCD display that can be seen from a wide angle, touch sensitive scratching and has Relay Playback, a great feature that automatically switches between the two decks from track to track or at the end of each CD.
The unit includes a MP3 cradle that mounts just above the unit’s Auxiliary mini jack input. This makes is easy for DJs to play tracks from their favorite MP3 player.
• All-in-one MP3/CD Player + 2-Channel Pro Mixer + MIDI Controller
• Bundled with Virtual DJ LE software
MP3/CD Players Features:
• Plays MP3, CD & CD-R Discs
• 2 USB slots for thumb drives or hard drives ***
• Built-in 4x4 Audio interface
• Balance XLR Outputs
• Digital Scratch effect
• Seamless Loop
• Tempo Lock
• USB Media player Fader Start **
• Relay Playback
• Includes MP3 cradle that mounts directly to the Encore 2000
• Large bright LCD display shows track name, elapsed, remaining*
and total time, Auto BPM, folder number, Pitch, etc.
• Auxiliary Input on front (Mini input - great for MP3 Players or Satellite Radio)
• Instant Start
• +10 track advance button
• Touch Sensitive Scratching
• Quick MP3/CD recognition
• Tap sync BPM
• Pitch range: +/- 4%, +/- 8%, +/- 16%
• Anti Shock (20 sec. per side)
Mixer Main Feature:
• 2 Channel Pro Mixer built-in
• Inputs: 2 CD (built-in), 2 Line, 1 Aux, 1 Mic
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• Bass, Mid, Treble & Gain adjustment for each channel
• Master Level, Mic Level, Cue Mix & Cue Level adjustment
• Relay Playback with On/Off button (playback between two CD Players)
• Direct Line Level outs for CD players to Mix with external Mixers or use with external sound cards.
• Multi-voltage: AC 115-230V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.75"x11.25"x4.5" / 450x285x110mm
• Weight: 11 lbs. / 5 kg.
* Media player only
** Internal USB fader start only
*** FAT formatted hard drives