LTIBLOX is a consumer to pro interface. It takes a stereo input from consumer grade equipment with a 3.5mm jack (laptop computers, MP3 players, smart phones), sums it to mono then converts it to a mic level balanced XLR output. A built-in volume control adjusts the level of the outgoing balanced signal. 3.5mm male input and XLR male output. Everybody needs one of these!
• Self-contained unit converts input from consumer grade equipment to a mic level balanced output
• Operator volume control of outgoing stereo signal
• 3.5mm male input and XLR male output
• Perfect size for your toolbox or even a shirt pocket
• Black powdercoated aluminum chassis
• Hand soldered connectors
Approximate size: 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 1"
Some BLOX may be slightly larger due to LEDs, switches, knobs, etc.
The following is a list of connectors on this item:
Male panel mount connector
Male wired on 2 ft tail
Volume control with knob