PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE UTILISING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AFFIRMS YOUR UNEQUIVOCAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1) Scope of Application. 1.1 These Terms and Condition of the organization Beldton GmbH (Hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all agreements concluded between a consumer or an entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”) and the Seller identifying with all products and/or services exhibited in the online shop of the seller. The incorporation of the Buyer's own conditions is herewith objected to, unless different terms have been stipulated. 1.2 Regarding contracts for the delivery of vouchers, these Terms and Conditions apply accordingly, unless unequivocally regulated something else. 1.3 A Buyer according to these Terms and Conditions is every natural individual concluding a legitimate transaction for a purpose ascribed neither to a mostly commercial nor an independently employed occupational activity. A Trader according to these Terms and Conditions is any natural or legitimate individual or organization with legal capacity acting in the performance of a commercial or independently employed occupational activity when concluding a legal transaction.
2) Conclusion of the Contract. 2.1 The product portrayals in the Seller's online shop do not constitute tying offers with respect to the Seller, but merely fill the need of presenting a binding offer by the Buyer. 2.2 The Buyer might submit the offer by the online request form integrated into the Seller's online shop. In doing so, after having put the chosen products and/or services in the virtual basket and passed through the ordering process, and by clicking the button finalizing the order process, the Buyer submits a lawfully bining offer of contract with respect to the products and/or services contained in the shopping basket. The Buyer might likewise submit his/her offer to the Seller by phone. 2.3 The Seller may acknowledge the Buyer's offer within five days, by exchanging a written order confirmation or an order conformation in written form (fax or e-mail); insofar receipt of order confirmation by the Buyer is conclusive, or by delivering ordered goods to the Buyer; insofar receipt of products by the Buyer is definite, or by asking for the Buyer to pay after he/she placed his/her order. Given that several of the previously stated alternatives apply, the agreement shall be finished at the time when one of the previously stated options firstly occurs. Should the Seller not acknowledge the Buyer's offer within the previously stated timeframe, this might be considered as dismissing the odder with the effect that the Buyer is no more bound by his/her statement of intent. 2.4 The period of acknowledgement of the offer shall begin on the day after the Buyer has sent the offer and ends on expiry of the fifth day following the sending of the offer. 2.5 In case of an order via the Seller's online order form, the agreement's substance will be stored by the Seller and will be sent to the Buyer in writing including these Terms and Conditions (For instance by e-mail, fax or letter) after the Buyer has submitted his/her order. Furthermore, the agreement's content will be stored on the Seller's website and can be found by the Buyer via the password-protected customer account by entering the individual login data, provided that the Buyer has created a customer account in the Seller's online shop prior to submitting his/her order. 2.6 The Buyer can adjust all the information entered via the usual keyboard and mouse function before submitting his/her binding request through the Seller's online order form. Furthermore, prior to submitting a binding request, all information entered will be once again displayed in a confirmation window and can be corrected here as well, via the standard keyboard and mouse function. 2.7 Order processing and contacting normally takes place via email and automated order processing. It is the Buyer's obligation to guarantee that the email address he/she proved for the order processing is exact so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. Especially, it is the Buyer's obligation, if SPAM filters are utilized, to guarantee that all messages sent by the Seller or by third parties authorised by the Seller with the order processing can be delivered.
3) Right to Withdrawal. 3.1 Buyer's are qualified for the privilege to cancel. 3.2 Detailed informations about the privilege to withdrawal are provided in the Seller's instruction on cancellation.
4) Prices and Payment Conditions. 4.1 Unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions, prices indicated are total prices and incorporate the value-added tax. Any conceivable extra delivery and dispatch expenses re indicated separately in the corresponding product description. 4.2 Payment can be made using one of the procedures mentioned in the Seller's online shop. 4.3 In the event of delivery to countries outside the European Union, additional expenses may incur in individual cases for which the Seller is not dependable and which must be borne by the Buyer. This incorporates for instance transfer fees charged by banking institutions (Exchange rates, exchange fees) or import duties or taxes (customs). Such expenses with respect to money transfer may also incur, if delivery is not made in a country outside the European Union and the Buyer does the payment from a nation outside the European Union. 4.4 If prepayment has been agreed upon, payment might be due immediately upon conclusion of the agreement. 4.5 In case of the payment method SEPA direct debit, the invoice sum is due after a SEPA direct debit mandate is given, but not before the expiry of the time limit regarding the pre-notification. The debit charge is effected, once the requested products have left the distribution centre however not before the expiry of the time limit regarding the pre-notification. A pre-notification is any information (For instance invoice, policy or contract) of the Seller addressed to the Buyer which gives notice of debiting via SEPA direct debit charge. In the event that the debit charge may not be honoured due to insufficient funds or due to the indication of an incorrect banking account, or should the Buyer object to the debiting despite being obliged to do so, the Buyer has to bear the costs arising from the return transfer effected by the particular credit institution, if he/she is responsible for the failed debiting. The Seller reserved the right to conduct a credit assessment in the case of the payment method SEPA direct debit. He may refuse this payment method in case of a negative credit assessment outcome. 4.6 When choosing the payment mehtod “PayPal”, the handling of payments is done via payment service prodivder PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. Et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, subject to the conditions of use which can seen at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full. This would require, in addition to other things that the Buyer has opened a PayPal account or he/she has such an account.
WHICH PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE ACCEPTED?
The following payment methods are available:
5) Shipment and Delivery Conditions. 5.1 Goods are generally delivered on dispatch route and to the delivery address given by the Buyer, unless agreed otherwise. Amid the processing of the transaction, the delivery address indicted in the Seller's order processing is decisive. Nevertheless, in case the Buyer selects the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited with PayPal at the date of payment shall be conclusive. 5.2 Should the appointed transport organization return the products to the Seller, because delivery to the Buyer was not successful, the Buyer bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply if the delivery cannot be made due to circumstances beyond the Buyer's control or if he/she has been temporarily hindered to receive the offered service, unless the Seller has notified the Buyer about the service for a reasonable time in advance. 5.3 Personal collection is not possible for logistic reasons.
6) Reservation of Proprietary Rights. The Seller retains title of ownership to the delivered goods until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
7) Warranty. 7.1 Should the purchased object be deficient, statutory provisions shall apply. 7.2 The Buyer is requested to notify any conspicuous transport harms to the forwarding operator and to inform the Seller accordingly. Should the Buyer neglect to consent herewith, this might not influence his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
8) Redemption of campaign vouchers. 8.1 Vouchers which are issued by the Seller complimentary, for a particular time of validity in the context of promotional activities and which cannot be purchased by the Buyer (hereinafter “campaign vouchers”) must be reclaimed in the Seller's online shop and only within the indicated time period. 8.2 Individual goods may be excluded from the voucher campaign, if such a restriction results from the conditions of the campaign voucher. 8.3 Campaign vouchers must be reclaimed preceding the conclusion of the order procedure. Consequent offsetting is not possible. 8.4 Only one campaign voucher can be redeemed per order. 8.5 The products value should meet at least the amount of the campaign voucher. The Seller will not refund remaining assets. 8.6 If the value of the campaign voucher is insufficient for the order, the Buyer may pick one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference. 8.7 The campaign voucher credit will not be reclaimed in cash and is not subject to any interest. 8.8 The campaign voucher will not be redeemed, if the Buyer, in the context of his/her legal right to withdrawal, returns goods paid fully or partially by a campaign voucher. 8.9 The campaign voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the individual proprietor who redeems the campaign voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply, of the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, legal incapacity or of the missing right of representation in regards to the particular proprietor.
9) Redemption of gift vouchers. 9.1 Vouchers which can be purchased via the Seller's online shop (hereinafter “gift vouchers”) can be only redeemed in the Seller's online shop. 9.2 Gift vouchers and remaining assets of gift vouchers must be redeemed latest by the end of the first year following the year of the gift voucher purchase. Remaining assets will be credited to the Buyer's voucher account. 9.3 Gift vouchers must be redeemed preceding to the conclusion of the order procedure. Subsequent counterbalancing is not possible. 9.4 Gift vouchers must be utilized for the purchase of products and not for the purchase of other gift vouchers. 9.5 If the value of the gift voucher is not enough for the order, the Buyer may choose one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference. 9.6 The gift voucher credit will not be redeemed in cash and is not subject to any interest. 9.7 The gift voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the respective proprietor who redeems the gift voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply, if the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-privilege, legal inadequacy or of the missing right of representation in respect to the respective proprietor.
10) Applicable Law. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to every single legitimate relationship between the parties under exclusion of the laws governing the international purchase of mobile products. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the degree that the conceded protection is not withdrawn by obligatory procurements of the law of the country, in which the Buyer has his/her habitual residence.
11) Jurisdiction. If the Buyer is a businessperson, a legitimate element of public law or a separate estate under public law with its seat in the domain of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller's place of business might be the solely place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this contract. If the Buyer is domiciled outside the region of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller's place of business might be the exclusively place jurisdiction for all legal disputes emerging from this agreement provided that the contract or claims from the contract can be assigned to the Buyer's professional or commercial activities. In any occasion however, with respect to the previously stated cases the Seller is qualified to call the court responsible for the seat of the Buyer.
12) Code of conduct. The Seller meets the quality standards of Trusted Shops, which can be found at http://www.trustedshops.de/shopbetreiber/qualitaetskriterien.html
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on June 3, 2015.