WE SHIP WORLDWIDE.
You can order all of our products worldwide. Our customers are located on all continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, North-America and South-America.
We will care about the most ideal delivery method. It is our pleasure to assist your every concern and provide solutions that will save you time and money. Our international shipping agents are specialists for ground, air and ocean cargo with many years of experience. Shipping charges will be determined after order is placed. You can place your order with our shopping-system or by e-mail.
1. Free Shipping Rates. We offer free delivery to Germany for all orders over €100.00. Furthermore, we offer free delivery to all twenty-eight (28) member states of the European Union (EU), including Liechtenstein and Switzerland for all orders over €200.00.
2. General Shipping Rates. Shipping rates vary depending on the method chosen and the weight of the order. To calculate the precise transport expenses for your order, place the items you would like to order in your shopping cart, and at the bottom of the cart page, the delivery rates are automatically calculated and updated every time an item or quantity is added. Don't be fooled by other sites that guarantee great transportation charges or low product prices, only to discover their overall price is much higher than ours. At times a site offers "free shipping," however then charges a processing fee or a higher price for their goods. Other sites offer you a low price for the product, but then charge a high shipping or handling fee.
3. Delayed Orders. Most domestic orders are shipped from one of our distribution centre locations within 24 hours and should arrive within 2-5 business days depending on your location, the carrier, and the chosen delivery option. International orders should arrive at your country's customs office within 4-12 business days, depending on which delivery method was chosen and the destination country. In compelling circumstances, customs inspections can defer the delivery of international orders, however we incorporate all the paperwork necessary to accelerate up the inspections process and clear customs as fast as possible. In the event that you do not receive your order within the expected time window, please contact our Customer Service department.
4. International Shipping by Countries. We are continually endeavoring to suit all global customers and make their purchase experience simple, safe, and professional. Please check the list of available countries:
|A)||Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan|
|B)||Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi|
|C)||Cambodia, Cameroons, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic|
|D)||Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic,|
|E)||East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia|
|F)||Fiji, Finland, France|
|G)||Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Great Britain, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana|
|H)||Haiti, Honduras, Hungary|
|I)||Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast|
|J)||Jamaica, Japan, Jordan|
|K)||Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan|
|L)||Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg|
|M)||Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Island, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar|
|N)||Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway|
|P)||Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal|
|R)||Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda|
|S)||São Tomé und Príncipe, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria|
|T)||Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad, Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu|
|U)||Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan|
|V)||Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam|
If your country is not listed, then unfortunately we are unable to ship to you at this time. At times, we are restricted by German State Department regulations, and in other cases, we cannot ship to specific countries for different business related reasons.
5. Intentional Shipping Methods. We have worked hard to locate the most ideal transportation methods available for our international customers. Numerous factors assume a role in the time it takes for a global shipment to arrive at your door, however we do all that we can to help ensure these times are as fast as possible. When placing an order, you can choose from the accompanying transport options: 5.1 Standard Delivery (10 - 25 Business Days*): This service is very popular for smaller, lighter packages with orders delivered by the local mail service. Unfortunately, tracking numbers may not be accessible to customers on packages sent utilizing this shipping method. 5.2 Economy (5 - 10 Business Days*): For considerably faster delivery, international customers can choose the Economy shipping method, which accelerates delivery and incorporates step-by-step tracking information, permitting you to follow the progress of your order all the way to your front door. 5.3 Priority (2 - 6 Business Days*): Priority shipping is the fastest option available to international customers. Shipping times are amazingly fast, with most orders arriving at your country's customs agency very quickly. Priority likewise offers more tracking visibility, which permits you to check the status on your order at any time.
6. Duties and Taxes. Duties and taxes are diverse in every country and many factors assume a role in figuring out if they need to be paid. Orders shipped to countries outside of the Federal Republic of Germany may be liable to import taxes and customs duties collected by the destination country. From our experience, most foreign customers are not charged when they receive the shipment, nonetheless, any extra charges for customs clearance must be paid by the beneficiary. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for further information. 6.1 If you do get charged an extra fee, the bearer will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you deny the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not i exclude shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our distribution centre. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year. 6.2 In accordance with the laws governing members of the E.U., we are obligated to charge Value Added Tax (VAT) on all orders delivered to some EU member states. For details on which countries are charged VAT and how it is added to the cost of your order, please visit our E.U. Shipping page.
7. Orders stopped by Customs. Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of our control, some international orders are stopped by the customs agency in your country. In these circumstances, please read our full disclaimer:
"We cannot be responsible for any customs confinements, taxes, or other regulations that may apply at Customs in any country. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your obligation. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will trasnport any products you order to the address you provide. Since the laws are different in every country (and change frequently), we maintain an extensive database of known product limitations. To make ordering easier for you, your country store and the shopping cart will enforce these known limitations to keep you from inadvertently ordering a product we know to have issues with your customs department. The responsibility is yours to check with your country's customs office to confirm that your products can clear customs. We will do our part and follow the exact directions in your order. We will send your order to the exact address that you provide. Please keep in mind that once a request has shipped, we cannot change the location information on an international order, and errors here could cause a delivery deferral or rejection. We will give you the best service and ship it very quickly at the rates that we have agreed to on our site - you pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package. If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. The vast majority of orders make it through customs without any issues, and most orders that are stopped are automatically returned to us. You may be responsible for any return shipping charges, in accordance with your local regulations." By ordering from our online store, you are expressing that you consent to the above disclaimer. While we rarely have issues with worldwide shipments, if there is a problem with your order, we will endeavour to find a solution as fast as possible.
*Not every transportation method is accessible in all countries and times given are an average for global delivery. Actual shipping time to your country's customs agency may vary and a more particular time frame for your country will be given amid the checkout process. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Note: Internationa customers are responsible for ensuring that the goods ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from our online store, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders transported to countries outside of the Federal Republic of Germany may be liable to import taxes and customs duties demanded by the destination country once a shipment enters the country. From our experience, most foreign customers are not charged when they receive the shipment, however, any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the beneficiary. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we suggest contacting your local customs office for further information. If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you deny the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does exclude any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and handled by our distribution centre. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year.
Regardless which shipping method you choose, our customer service team is here to help you with your shipment and make sure it arrives to you quickly and safely. For further assistance, please contact our customer service department. We would love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.