· Sound Ideas accepts PayPal, VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express. A driver's license is required for all in-store credit card purchases which must match the name on the credit card and the identity of the person making the purchase.
· Online credit card purchases will only be shipped to the billing address of the credit card without prior arrangement.
· Acceptance of merchandise indicates that you find it satisfactory.
· Customer assumes all responsibility for safely operating all laser and lighting products.
· Items may be returned up to 30 days after purchase. A refund will be given if the item is returned in 3 days or less. After that, a store credit is issued.
· Up to a 20% restocking charge is applied on ALL returned merchandise based on the returned item’s condition regardless of how quickly it was returned.
· Cash refunds $50 or greater will be in the form of a check.
· All sales final on electrical parts, batteries, computer software, glues, paint, lubricants, fuel and accessories- no refunds or exchanges.
· All sales final on special order items, sale items, demo items and used merchandise- no refunds or exchanges.
· Layaways must be paid in full within 90 days (see layaway policy).
· A copy of original purchase receipt is required for any warranty service or exchanges.
· Customers are responsible for shipping and insurance for warranty repairs that are sent back to the manufacturer.
· Sound Ideas is not responsible for providing or reprinting purchase receipts for repair purposes.
· Customers who wish to return merchandise by mail or UPS must obtain a return authorization number from Sound Ideas. Items returned without a valid return authorization number will be refused.
· Customers are responsible for all shipping to and from Sound Ideas for repair purposes.
· Sound Ideas is not responsible for providing free loaner equipment to customers.
Our website is a work in progress, not responsible for typographical errors.